WHAT IS SHANI SADE SATI?
Shani Sade Sati is considered to be a long period of gloominess and unhappiness in a person’s life. The phase is known to last for a period of 7.5 years during the lifetime of an individual. This period is known to bring with itself some difficulties, disappointments and hurdles in life. This period commences at the point when the Saturn of a person enters the zodiac sign immediately before the zodiac sign of Moon at the time of the birth of an individual.
The term Sade Sati got its origin because of the time period of this phase, that is known to last for 7.5 years. The Sade Sati phase has been divided into three different sub-phases namely, Rising Peak and setting and the impact of Sade Sati varies as per the phase the native is going through.
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF SADE SATI?
Saturn is considered to be an evaluator of your discipline and actions. Sade Sati is considered to be the time when Saturn rewards us for our performance and character, therefore the impact of this phase may be different for every individual. Since the moon is scared of Saturn, this period brings with itself a lot of mental distress and anguish. Some other factors that may affect the impact Sade Sati may have on a person include the sign in which Saturn is placed and the degree of Saturn. The individual is expected to remain stressed and face certain hurdles in his life that may bring with themselves loads of disappointments and failures.
WHAT ARE THE REMEDIES FOR SADE SATI?
Some remedies can help ease out the impacts and mental distress caused during this phase are-
1. Chanting of mantras such as Hanuman Chalisa may prove to be very fruitful to combat the ill effects.
2. Offering copper along with Sesame oil to Saturn every Saturday is a very effective method of preventing the mental distress.
3. It is known that wearing black clothes on every Saturday is another simple yet effective remedy,
4. A horse-shoe or Blue sapphire ring can be used to wear in the finger of your right hind to ease out the pain.
5. Devotedly worshipping Lord Shiva, Lord Hanuman and Lord Saturn on every Tuesday and Saturday.